January 17, 2013

Welcome Back!

A belated Happy New Year! 2013 promises to be another exciting year, and I'm looking forward to celebrating love and happiness with all my engaged clients.

Although last week we seemed to have experienced the "winter thaw" that sometimes happens in January, I know this good weather isn't here to stay. With that in mind, I have been busy gathering warm and cozy winter wedding ideas for those of you celebrating your "I Do's" in the coming months.

Courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings, these hand-knit wedding ring pillows are absolutely adorable and sure to add an element of coziness to any celebration. I love how they are an easy DIY project, and can be created in any colour to match your theme.

Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
 For those of you like me, who have never picked up a pair of knitting needles in your life, I also found several more on Pinterest, some of which are available for sale.

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails